The Platinum Sport 2000
The Haltech Platinum Sport ECU is an ECU capable of controlling sequential injection on 4,5,6,8 and 10 cylinder applications. With 14 channels capable of controlling injection and ignition duties, the Platinum Sport 2000 can support most modern engines with multi-coil ignition systems, as well as conventional distributor ignition systems.In addition to controlling fuel and spark.
- Soft cut rev limiter
- Closed loop boost control
- Stepper motor and BAC/IAC closed loop idle control
- User-definable mapping points
- Anti-lag launch control with rotational idle
- Wideband closed loop 02 Control
- 11 additional user-definable inputs
- 4 additional user-definable outputs
- Tuning via TPS with Manifold Correction
- Numerous Correction Maps
- Onboard Data logging
- Windows Software
- 12 Month Warranty
- Control of fuel injection on modified engines
- Conversion from carburetion to fuel injection
- Race and rally applications of all description
- Design and development purposes
- Educational use by universities and technical colleges
- Original equipment in cars and motorcycle
Platinum Sport 2000 Specifications (417KB)
The Platinum Sport 2000 (ECU Only kit) includes:
ECU Programmable Computer, USB Programming Cable,Instruction Manual (on CD),
- New look Aluminum extruded box and Haltech new look stickers and physically shorter than the E8/E11v2 range
USB to Laptop communications
- No more looking for Old PC's with RS232 Serial ports!
- No more Troublesome USB to Serial adaptors
Software configurable RPM Mapped Reluctor Adaptor
- CAN port allowing dash and data logging systems to be integrated easily and quickly.
- The CAN port will also be used for communication with future Haltech products
- Our improved reluctor adaptor allows you to map the trigger voltages with 32 load points of resolution. Allowing perfect triggering, every time. Improved ECU noise filtration and Flying loom protection.
- The Platinum Sports series ECU's have a new power supply system reducing voltage variations which can cause noisy inputs
- All ECU inputs and outputs individually shielded from electrical noise
- New Flying lead harness with 4 power relays, and individual power supply wires. This separates Injector, Ignition, Fuel pump and ECU power to provide stable voltage to all devices.
- Grounding for Sensors and power ground now separated in loom to improve noise reduction
Brand new "Platinum" series software - Also used with the 350z Platinum series ECU
- User definable display pages for tuning, display and even diagnosis
- User definable display gauges, 2D maps, 3D maps, Bar gauges, Dial gauges, list displays, number displays, target displays, text views and live trace displays
- Import individual settings, indivual correction maps or full tunes from the E8 and E11v2 platform
- Insert/Delete keys to add or subtract load points with intelligent interpolation
- Quick Calibrations - Adding your own custom sensor calibrations is done in seconds. Save you sensor calibrations as individual calibrations to use on future setups
- On screen descriptions of every Setting to guide the user through the software
- Brand new Datalogging software with more flexibility than ever!
- Undo / Redo buttons for any tuning accidents to avoid deleting the map and wasting costly time
- New "Line" trace feature to let you know exactly where the ECU is looking while tuning
- All new Text view and 3D Tuning screens to allow even faster tuning
- Even a monster Tacho Display!